The Association of Part-Time Professors of the University of Ottawa (APTPUO) offers a total of seven Student Bursaries, each worth $500.00.
An applicant must:
- be a full-time student;
- have completed one year of university;
- have applied for financial assistance from the Financial Aid and Awards Service, or the International Student Office, where applicable.
- Fill out an application form electronically on the University Website at www.scholarships.uottawa.ca;
- Submit a transcript for the previous year of university studies;
- FOREIGN STUDENTS must also provide a copy of their current student authorization form.
Selection Process and Criteria
Awards are given on the basis of financial needs and academic merit. The Financial Aid and Awards Service makes an initial screening of the applications and submits its recommendations to the APTPUO, which Student Awards Committee then makes final selection. Its decisions cannot be appealed.
Awards will be distributed and the names of recipients will be posted outside the APTPUO office in March of each year.
Good luck to all applicants!
Deadline for submitting applications: December 1st of each year.